Gateway Pundit is implying that Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) told a crowd to accept the 2020 election results. But that isn’t what he said.
Now, our choices are very simple. There are some people who are despondent about voter fraud and election theft in 2020. Folks, put that behind you. Put that behind you. (boos) Alright, well look back at it, but go forward and take advantage of it.”
I agree. Too damned many people out there think that if various audits conclusively prove fraud…
- that Biden will be removed, and Trump installed, or
- we get a do-over, and hold new elections now
Neither is going to happen. The United States Supreme Court has already ruled: No challenge to the results because the votes are already certified, and it is moot. It’s done. “Folks, put that behind you.”
The results ain’t changing.
What you do, if you’re still inclined to vote:
- Push for audits, prove the fraud, and get the scumsuckers who pulled it off thrown in prison. (Looking at you, Raffensperger.)
- Use anger over the fraud to oust the Dems.
- Use anger over the fraud to make damned sure it never happens again. By any party.
“go forward and take advantage of it.”
I don’t see where Brooks is wrong.
|If you found this post useful, please consider dropping something in my tip jar. I could really use the money, what with ISP bills, SSL certificate, and general life expenses.Click here to donate via PayPal.|