Have you noticed something?
- July 27, 2020: Pfizer’s ChinCOVID pseudovaccine human trials began.
- November 18, 2020: Pfizer human trials “concluded.”
- December 11, 2020: CDC issued an Emergency Use Authorization for the Pfizer pseudovaccine.
- May 10, 2021: CDC expanded the EUA to include 12-15yos.
Note that an EUA is merely an authorization for voluntary “vaccination” with an experimental, and unapproved, medication. Basically all those receiving a ChinCOVID pseudovaccine are really participating in an extended human trial.
After 10 months of the largest human trials in history, the pseudovaccine that’s so safe and effective that Fauci, and CDC/NIAID/FDA personnel decline it — pay no attention to the anaphylactic shock, Antibody-Dependent Enhancement, immune disorders, blood clots, cardiac inflammation, post-vax ChinCOVID cases, etc.* — still is not approved.
* And that doesn’t even get into the potential long-term side effects of which I warned last year, and which an RN I speak to also agrees is likely to be the case. Scare stories about long-term adverse effects on male fertility are still just scare stories; but I think it’s worth watching for.
Just in case, ladies: I am not pseudovaxxed. And I am available for personal sperm donations. Send pictures.
|If you found this post useful, please consider dropping something in my tip jar. I could really use the money, what with ISP bills, rabbit feed, and general life expenses.Click here to donate via PayPal.|